Valentine Pie is a longstanding Valentines Day tradition in my family. When I was little we always had it for dessert on Valentines and even now, when I take a bite it reminds me of my mom.
This is a super simple no-bake recipe that can be made even faster with store bought whipped cream and pie crust if you’re so inclined!
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs (or pre-made graham cracker crust)
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream (or 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed)
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can cherry pie filling
To make the crust, preheat the oven to 375°F.
Mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in an ungreased 8 or 9 inch pie plate and press into place.
Bake at 375°F. for 7 minutes. Refrigerate the crust and prepare the pie filling while you wait for it to cool.
In an electric mixer, beat the whipped cream, sugar, and vanilla until soft peaks form.
Add in the cream cheese and beat for 2 minutes.
Transfer the mixture into the pie crust. Top the filling with the cherries.
Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.